We had birthday parties for Alden who turned one on Oct 3. He had a lot of fun since he got to eat all the sugar he doesn't normally get to eat. :D
On Saturday, his actual birthday, we had a small party with some friends. We had pulled pork sandwiches and decorated cupcakes. Yearim made a Pororo cupcake, Alden's favorite TV character. :D
On Sunday, we had family over, and had Korean style 1st birthday party. We had lots of Korean food, and Alden got to do 돌잡이, which is to choose from a few items that represent different things. Alden had just woken up, and he wasn't really up to doing anything, so he didn't end up grabbing anything... Well, after we put everything away, he did grab the pencils.. So I guess that means Alden's going to be really smart. lol. It was fun to have all the family over.
I will put some more pictures later when I get to it. lol. It's hard to try to be on the computer when I have a baby who's addicted to videos on Youtube and knows that touching the mouse and typing on the keyboard will get his videos to play. ha ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment