Friday, December 26, 2014

Ok, here we go...

Okay. So here it is again. My come-back-from-the-dead post. After reading my sister-in-law's blog last night at 3 in the morning, I've decided that I need to get better at this. Not necessarily better at writing more interesting content, but just how often I post. Every time I try to start the blog back up, it seems like I am trying to play catch up and write a really long post on what's been happening to us. But then I never actually get around to finish the post and never end up publishing it.... I probably have a few half written posts saved as drafts... So I am going to do better, even if it is just a short paragraph and a couple of pictures, or just a whole bunch of pictures and a few phrases to describe what is going on. Life is too precious to miss out on remembering all of these moments, and I need to do better so I can look back and recall all the good times we've had. So here is my first very short but published post. Hopefully I can come back soon to write another post with some pictures!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Welcome back! I keep up my blog as sort of a journal. It works for me because I can add pictures. I need to start printing out my blog into book form, but that's more of a hoop dream for now :)