Thursday, February 12, 2009

Housework

Alden's going through a phase where he does not want to be put down at all or left alone. It's really hard to get anything done with him in my arms all day long. Yesterday, I decided to make some Kimbab (Korean style sushi). Alden went down for a nap so I started cooking but he woke up after 5 minutes. I had to put him in the baby carrier and hold him in front of me while chopping carrots, cooking meat, cutting cucumbers, rolling sushi, etc. It wasn't too bad except it made me really really tired from carrying a 16.5 pound baby around all day... Then we went to campus and delivered some food to Joe. It was a really cold day so I put Alden in his bunny suit from Halloween. :D

Every Tuesday and Thursday, I have a class in the afternoon. But in the mornings, I usually meet with a study buddy. He's Chinese. He helps me with Chinese for half an hour, and I teach him Korean for another half hour. So I usually take Alden to those meetings in the morning to school, hang out for a couple of hours, and then go to class in the afternoon. Today, while we were hanging out, he was making a really cute poop face in the bathroom (at BYU, most of the women's bathrooms have mothers' lounge with comfy chairs, couches, etc.). And of course, I HAD to take pictures...



And I took more pictures just because he is so dang cute!
After I came home, I was doing the dishes with Alden, this time in the back, because it's impossible to do the dishes with him in the front. Joe thought Al looked really uncomfortable so he took a picture to show me. He must have been fine because he fell asleep right away!

No comments: