Today, I took a trip to the laundromat with Alden. I had him in the baby carrier on my chest, and I carried two laundry baskets on either side of me, hanging on my hips. It worked out okay... I think... On the second trip to the laundromat, I just carried Alden in my arms, and I didn't know what to do with him while I had to move the landry to the dryer from the washer. So I set him down in the basket thing. :D He seemed to be quite comfortable. Ha ha.
Last Saturday, Joe and I went to our second wedding show. It was the Bridal Fair down in Provo. We had lots of good responses and interests. There were "FOUR" other invitation companies but their products were different enough from ours, I think it turned out okay. Our new website is up and running now, and it's http://www.hasslefreeinvites.com/. Below are pictures from the bridal fiar. :D
(Sorry pictures are really dark.)
So.. We're planning on going to Korea this Summer, and we realized we have to hurry and apply for Alden's passport. I didn't want to pay the horrendous price of $20 to just get his picture taken (2 2x2 pictures) so I took some pictures. I ended up not using any of these pictures. The high chair wasn't really the best backgound to work with (I was trying to get rid of it using Photoshop) but they're cute pictures.
This is the picture I ended up using. Because of his head/body proportions, I couldn't find a good picture to work with. For this picture, I had to erase most of the pillow that he was lying on, lighten it enough that it looks like a semi white/off-white background, and extend his arms because the original picture was a horizontal rectangle, not a square. This left arm in this picture isn't actually a part of this picture. Ha ha. I copied and pasted it from a different picture because his arm wasn't visible in this picture (didn't extend enough to the border of the picture).


No comments:
Post a Comment