Saturday, August 22, 2009

Cool Concoction


This blog entry is for my mom, who wanted me to share a cocktail recipe with her. :D My favorite non-alcoholic cocktail! It's called the Gold Medalist and is best for this season. I use to make it all the time when I was pregnant and didn't have much of an appetite for anything else. You can experiment with the ingredients as you wish, but here's the combination I liked the most.


Ingredients

Yogurt - 1/2 cup
Milk - 1/2 cup
Strawberries - 6-7
Banana - 1
Ice cubes - 3-4


1. Put everything in a blender (or the magic bullet, as I like to do it).
2. Blend away! Don't forget to leave one strawberry for decoration.
2. Pour into your favorite glass and decorate with the strawberry you left out earlier.
3. Enjoy!


Cool Concoction - Tell us about your favorite drinks and enter to win a free fan and a chance for a free wine cooler from Air-N-Water.com!

3 comments:

puppyholic said...

엥? 무슨 광고같노

Joe said...

엄마가 시켰다.

Guynneth said...

I am gonna try this, yum!