Monday, April 12, 2010

Chatter Box

I don't know what's up with Alden, but he's been going crazy today talking all day long!!
Most of it's incomprehensible, like, "Da da dadada, dadi da, bab di?"
But he did say some words that were kind of understandable and surprised me.
Words he said today are:
1. Ba ba (I think he meant Bye bye)
2. Go go
3. 여기 (here in Korean)
4. 저기 (there in Korean)
5. 불 (light in Korean)

Mostly, he's just been yelling and talking to himself all day long. I hope this is the beginning of his talking phase...
He can't even say mama yet... :'(

1 comment:

Laura said...

He'll just explode one day and won't stop. Sophie is such a jabberer. I can carry on conversations with her now but Alden is learning 2 languages so it will be a little longer than other kids.