Alden is so funny. There are so many cute things he does, especially now that he's starting to talk, we just love him to death....
This morning, I was too tired after being woken up every hour through the night (yeah, not so cute when he does THAT), so Joe played with Al in the morning so I could sleep in a little bit. Well, it was time for him to go to work, and Al didn't want him to go, so Joe asked him if he wanted to go to work with daddy. So Alden starts looking around saying, "Al, socks, shoes, vroom vroom, daddy, work." And he kept looking for his socks and shoes, so I had to hurry and get ready so we could all go to daddy's work and drop him off together.. :) It would've been really hard for Joe to leave for work this morning otherwise...
At dinner, Alden coughed a couple times, so I pretended to cough to imitate him. He motioned and indicated that I should cover my mouth and cough into my elbow (yes, Joe taught him how to do that), which I did. Then Al said, "엄마, good job, 엄마." Joe and I just about died laughing.... Ha ha.
Here's a video of him reading the Book of Mormon (at least pretending to or trying to). You can't see anything because it's in a dark room, but you can hear him say gibberish. And after I ask him what Jesus said, he says, "@&* s&w@#, Jesus, Good night, w9@#UFs."
No comments:
Post a Comment