Friday, June 3, 2011

Alden misses Sophie

I was trying to figure out what to do this morning, and Alden found his hat and shoes. He tried so hard to put his shoes on, and after like 20 minutes, I had successfully convinced him to put on socks in his shoes. In another 5 minutes, he was ready with his socks and shoes on. Then he stood up and said, "Sophie!!" I had told him earlier today that we'll be going to see Sophie later tonight, and I guess he was ready to go (keep in mind, he's still in his pajamas...). So I told him we had to wait for daddy to come home before we could go. We ran to the door to the garage and opened it and said, "daddy's gone! Where's the black car? Find black car, mommy!" ha ha. Then he ran around the empty garage for a minute and sat on the steps and occupied himself with his umbrella. I told him to come inside so we could shut the door. He said, "No! Daddy home!" I guess he was waiting for Joe to come home so we could go see Sophie.... Ha ha ha. (I got him to come in finally by telling him we could watch sponge bob.)

No comments: