Sunday, June 19, 2011

Joe is so funny....

I don't know about anybody else, but I think Joe is the funniest guy on the planet. It's one of the reasons why I'm married to him. Ha ha.

So the other day, I was feeling sick and didn't have much of an appetite. My mom offer to babysit and told Joe to take me out to eat. I wasn't really feeling up to eating anything so Joe was trying to figure out what I would want to eat.

He darted naming off a whole bunch of food like, "Chinese? Italian? Mexican? All you can eat pizza?" Then he said, "do you want some pho?" I didn't answer so he said, "what about some dough? Rye? Or me?" so it was then that I realized that he was going off the music scale... He continued, "how about some 소 (soh-cow)? Latte? Tea?"

Ha ha ha. I love Joe... And happy Father's Day!

No comments: