Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Happy Anniversary!!

December 27th was our 4th anniversary. I know, already 4 years!! Well, considering we have a three year old boy, I guess it makes sense that we would be celebrating our 4th anniversary, but it seems like the last 4 years have gone by so fast! It's been a blast, of course, and time just flies.
My parents were nice enough to babysit for us, so we got to go on a date. I wasn't feeling so good with morning sickness and all, so we kept it low key, but it was still fun to go out just the two of us and enjoy the time together. Ever since I started having morning sickness and cravings, Joe had been asking me, "Are you craving burgers?"So far, I hadn't. So we decided to go eat out at Burger Supreme for lunch.


We each had a cheese burger meal and got really, really full. Although, in retrospect, we probably should've gotten a pastrami burger, since that was the first time Joe took me out to eat. :D

After lunch, we went strolling at the mall to digest and to wait for our movie to start. Then we went to watch Contagion (during the movie, he kept telling me, "remind me to wash my hands."). After the movie, we shared a salad at Cafe Rio. Joe said the salad was surprisingly good and said it was nice to share it because that would probably be the only time he'd get to eat it since he doesn't want to order one for himself (men and their manly image to keep up). We decided to go home after dinner since I wasn't feeling too well, but it was a lot of fun to go on a date. :D We're looking forward to the next 4 years!

1 comment:

Mr. & Mrs. Park said...

Congratulations you guys!!!! 4 years...wow. We miss you guyssssssssssssss