December 28th was Joe's brother, Jamie's wedding. We woke up early in the morning to drive up to the breakfast by 9. It was at the Lion House, and I got to take some nice pictures of the people there.
Right as we were about to leave, my friend who was going to babysit for us during the temple ceremony called. There was a misunderstanding with the time, and we had to cancel with her since she was still in Provo and would not have made it to the temple in time. Fortunately, Sam's sister, Allie, was nice enough to babysit for us, and the kids were just great (so we heard). Joe's grandpa did the ceremony, even after the hip surgery, and he did a great job. He had to come in a wheelchair, but he stood up during the actual marriage part, so I was really proud of him. I took some more pictures after the ceremony over the professional photographer's shoulders.
The reception was at the Ogden Union Station. The room was a little small, but the decorations were fabulous! I got too lazy towards the end of the day, and I didn't take as many pictures, but at least I took a picture of the beautiful cake Joe's cousin Lindsay made!









No comments:
Post a Comment