Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Here we go...
I have had a horrible experience with trying to post from the iPad, so I've stopped posting altogether since it's very inconvenient to have to get on the laptop when I've got an iPad... Well, joe had an idea of just having me write on the notepad or in an email then just getting on the laptop for a few minutes to just post what I've written. So here it is...
I am not even sure where to begin... I guess I should update on Elijah's 2 month check up.
Numbers first... His weight and height are in the 89-95th percentile, and head circumference is in the 70th percentile. He eats pretty well, considering I don't produce enough milk. Supplementing with formula had been working okay, and he takes warm, cold, lukewarm milk all very well. He eats about every two to three hours, but that has been getting longer in the last few days. Longest he's gone is 6 hours so far, and I'm hoping that he'll start sleeping through the night pretty soon (he wakes up once anytime between 2-4 now).
He loves attention, and he smiles when we make faces at him. He's also cooing a lot. He only poops only once a day, and for a newborn baby, we are glad to only have to change a dirty diaper once a day. He's a pretty calm baby, and only cries when he's hungry, tired, or has a wet diaper. He puts up so much with his older siblings always wanting to hug and kiss him.
We think he looks a lot like Joe (or any of the Rigby boys when they we babies), but we can definitely see the family resemblance between all three kids.
I will try to keep the blog going more now. Maybe try to catch up on what's been going on while not getting any further behind...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I defintely know what you mean, it so much easier to read/keep up to date using ipod/smart phones but really hard and annoying to post from them. Jon has our computer right now since it has a virus so I've been using my parents but not too much!
I didn't realize Eli was such a big guy! He sure is adorable! We're really excited to meet up tomorrow, Sophie keeps talking about the corn maze!
Post a Comment