I enjoy cooking and baking. When I have the energy and time (which means I got a good night's sleep-- rarely happens--and the little kids are taking naps and the big kids are doing something independent), I will get in the kitchen and create something fun. I will cook something that Joe really likes (there are a few in the repertoire) or try out new recipes. It's happened a lot less since we've moved to Washington, with the new baby and the lack of family support. But since James is getting older and more independent, I am going to try to do more. (My new year's resolution for the family was to bake more this year.) So hopefully I can continue to upload more pictures of food here. Below are pictures of some foods that I've made in the last month.
Ellie's birthday pumpkin cheesecake
James' 1st birthday
New Year's Day - new recipe (bacon wrapped chicken)
Pancake breakfast catered for the Rigby family




No comments:
Post a Comment