Yesterday, I was giving Alden a bath, and I thought we should at least have one picture of him taking a bath. So I had Joe take some pictures. Joe said, "There's no way we're going to post naked pictures of our son." I asked if I covered the area, I could post the pictures, and he approved. So here's the picture. Alden just looks so CUTE naked. lol.

Joe's convert from his mission in Australia, Romy Kim, has been staying with us for the last couple days. She's going to the BYU ELC next semester, and we're trying to help her find an apartment to live w/ her brother. It's been a lot of fun. Yesterday, we went to BYU bookstore to get her a cell phone. I had called earlier and confirmed that they'd be opened till 4 pm. When we got there at 3:30, there was no one there. We decided we'd wait for a bit just in case the person went to the bathroom. We even called the manager's cell phone and left a message, but no one showed up. After several minutes, another girl came and started waiting w/ us. She said she knew the manager, and she eventually called his personal cell phone number. He came 15 minutes later, apologizing, and told us that there was supposed to be another person working there until 4 pm. He felt very bad, and was very nice to us. Anyway, we ended up staying there for over 2 hours! But the manager gave us very good deals and discounts, so we were happy.
Picture of Alden at the bookstore. :D
So... Yesterday, while I was taking a shower, Joe had a fun time w/ Alden. Alden's started to talk more and more, and it's been really fun trying to have a conversation with him. The next two videos are Joe trying to make Alden to say Dad in Korean.
1st attempt
2nd attempt - Joe had better luck this time
So earlier this morning, I decided I'd try to make Alden say Mom this time. I failed miserably, and Joe was happy. Ha ha. But keep in mind, Alden had a dirty diaper and wasn't happy at all this time....
So earlier this morning, I decided I'd try to make Alden say Mom this time. I failed miserably, and Joe was happy. Ha ha. But keep in mind, Alden had a dirty diaper and wasn't happy at all this time....
No comments:
Post a Comment