Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Today was my 22nd birthday. :) It was a good day. Alden and I slept in until 11 am. I got to finally put his crib together (Joe and I could not figure out how to put that thing up for the longest time!), and he took a nap in it for the first time. I think we'll have him sleep w/ us in the bassinet for a little longer but have him take naps in the crib to get used to it. The crib looks just so big....
Joe came home earlier from school and brought me a rose. (How sweet) And he wrote me a 2-page letter like he promised. That was very nice, too. Oh, plus a mistletoe. lol. My sister Yearim babysat for us while we went out to eat at Tucanos (Brazilian all-you-can-eat meat buffet). The food was good but the service wasn't that great... We came home after dinner, and our friends, Jacob and Jakyung, came to visit, and they brought me a birthday cake! We didn't have any candles (Wymount doesn't let us keep candles) so Joe lighted a disposable chopstick for me to blow out. :)




Alden's nasty rash came back, by the way, so we had fun putting cream on his face. For the past two days, he's hated the cream (we think it burns his skin) but he was doing better today. Hopefully that means he's getting better....

Joe put some on his scalp and spiked Alden's hair. He looks really cute w/ spiked hair.. lol.

He looks a lot like Joe in this picture. :D

More fun pictures. :)




Alden likes to look over his right shoulder, so his head is slightly flat on one side. So I was trying to turn his head so that his head would even out a little...

No comments: