Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cutest Yoda

Alden was Yoda for Halloween as you could probably guess from his birthday present. We tried it on one day and took some pictures. He’s really enjoying his time, isn’t he? For Halloween, Joe dressed up as a Jedi (Yearim and I made a Jedi costume for him), and I dressed up as Princess Leia. I had to go to the DI to look for the material, and I think it turned out really well. When we went trick or treating, he wasn’t in a very good mood and was really tired. We had to keep him awake for the trick-or-treating because that was the only excuse we had to get candy for ourselves. lol. We first drove up to a neighborhood with bigger houses to check out what they had. We were less than disappointed when half of the houses turned out to be empty. Alden liked pushing the doorbell, so we went to about 5 houses. Then we decided to go to our own neighborhood, in our ward boundaries. It was a big success because many people knew me as I was growing up and were very happy to see our family, especially the little Yoda. He was very popular and we even got extra candy for the “parents.” Joe’s favorite was the bishop’s house. He gave us an airhead. lol. It was actually my first time going trick-or-treating, and it was a lot of fun. I just wish it could’ve been warmer!

PA210049 PA210042 PA210048 starwars family

No comments: