Ok, I know that this is the third entry of the day, but I had to tell everyone this fact. Alden learned how to pray sometime ago, and he can now put his hands together. (We’re still working on the kneeling and closing the eyes). He doesn’t usually wait and have his hands gathered for the whole prayer, but he can tell when a prayer is about to begin in sacrament meetings now. Before we even tell him that they’ll be saying a prayer, he puts his hands together after the opening/closing and the sacrament hymns. He even puts his hands together after the bread has passed without being told because he knows that they’ll now bless the water. It’s so neat! :D and he’s so cute!!
I don’t have a picture to go with this entry so I’ll just put a random picture.
Alden, getting into the cupboards in the kitchen.
Using the chopsticks to pick up his food. :D True Korean baby.
2 comments:
Sophie only knows when the prayer is ending and will throw her arms into the air.
I love the costumes, you and Joe look really cute too (Yoda is definitely the cutest)
Love the chopsticks!
Post a Comment