Sunday, November 15, 2009

Phone pictures

I’ve been really lazy posting stuff on the blog.. Sorry. I found that Microsoft came up with Windows Live Writer, and it makes things so much easier to post on the blog (especially w/ pictures, cuz that’s all everyone wants to see). So this is my first post using the Writer. I just had these pictures on my phone for a while so I decided to put these up.

This is a picture of Alden eating my mom’s apples. :Ddac6abc57493__1253274198000

Sleeping in the car seat w/ oversized hat and his jedi cloak. lol.3eba86e7744b__1256030506000

Main course of the day on the lazy Susan. He just went up to it and laid down on top of it for some unknown reason.. lol.20c49de20ba5__1257842377000

Yoda costume. Unfortunately, this is the only picture I have of our Halloween costumes. My sister has more pictures on her camera so I’ll put those up as soon as I get them from her. c21c63f8a5da__1256047490000

Making a funny face at mommy. :D ce4740eef36c__1253536333000

No comments: