Alden loves fruit. I guess it's a good thing, except when there's a choking hazard from shoving grapes in his small mouth, or he has three wet and dirty diapers a day from eating too much..... (Blueberries are the worst) He's been eating a lot of grapes lately, and he loves to store them in his mouth for as long as he can. He doesn't usually chew them up until I offer them more, which sometimes can be a while because either he walks away and starts playing with toys or those were the last that I offered for the time being. Yesterday, we went to pick Joe up at work, and I gave them some grapes before we left the house. He had those grapes in his cheeks for over 40 minutes!!! What a weird kid....
This is a video that demonstrates what went on for those 40 minutes.
YY: Hey Al, where are your grapes?
Al: (Points at his mouth)
YY: You need to chew them up and eat them.
Al: (Pretends to chew)
No comments:
Post a Comment