Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I sold my hair!!

I've been meaning to cut my hair for a while since I will be having a baby in December and will be losing a whole bunch of hair. Last time when I had Alden, it was such a headache to deal with 20+ inch long hair all over the house and in the shower... So I wanted to do something special if I was gonna cut it anyway and decided to sell my hair. I ended up having to cut more than I planned to but now it's nice and short, and I don't have to spend more than 10 minutes just to wash my hair... Joe and I decided to buy a nice DSLR camera to make it more special since I've been wanting a professional camera for a while. We used the money to get a Canon Rebel T1i from CostCo.

Right before the haircut. The guy that bought my hair was from Odgen area and he drove down to cut my hair in person.



Right after the haircut. It's really short, huh?


These pictures were taken with my new camera. It takes really nice pictures. I will have to practice more before I can really use the camera to its full capacity and take even more awesome pictures. :D Joe says with my new camera and the new Adobe CS5, I will be unstoppable. lol.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Whoa! I didn't know you were planning on cutting it! I was totally shocked! You need to post more pictures of it, I want to see! What a perfect time to cut it, in the hot summertime! I love short hair!