Friday, March 13, 2009

Baby model

Joe and I are very conceded parents, and we think Alden is the cuttest baby boy in the world (and Sophie's the cuttest baby girl). I keep trying to take professional quality baby pictures, but it diesn't always work out well. The other day, however, I got the perfect model pose out if him.... Lol.

Oops, but he started falling over soon.


Yep, he's done taking pictures....

Kisses from mommy makes him happy. Sometimes...


Whenever Alden's being fussy or is screaming, I open my mouth wide like this, and he stops screaming for a moment. I don't know why.... I think he just gets distracted. My sister Yearim says it's because my bad breath paralyzes him.... Hm...


When Joe and I try to kiss him on the lips, he always tries to eat our lips. lol. Joe likes to make Alden try to eat his nose. :P

I bought this jumperoo on craigslist from a lady in West Valley. Because I bought it second hand, it only costed us $20! And Alden LOVES it. :) We don't have room at our apartment so we keep this at my moms.

No comments: