Friday, March 13, 2009

Catching up

Wow.. I have a lot of catching up to do! I've been busy and lazy this past week. On Tuesday, I got to go up to Bountiful! I actually think the pictures below are from the trip before that one, but oh well... A couple of friends were taking an English proficiency exam in Salt Lake, so I dropped them off in SLC and drove up to Bountiful with my sister Yearim. Joe and I've been scanning all of our grandparents' old slides, so I wanted to have their input on labeling all of the pictures. We had fun looking at old family pictures. It brought back a lot of good memories (not mine, because I wasn't there, but Grandma, Grandpa, and dad had a lot of fun).


Alden's been doing really well with the nightly routine. Joe and I haven't been though. We are really bad at putting him to sleep at the same time everyday so we always mess up his sleep schedule... He was down to only crying for less than 5 minutes before falling asleep but after a few late nights, now he's back up to 10 minutes or more... Bad parents!


Joe has been a lot of help in watching Alden lately because of my wrist injury. It hurts to lift the baby up so he's taken over the bath time. :) It's a nice bonding time with daddy, I think. Joe does a really great job.
After my friends' exam on Tuesday, we went to gateway mall. There was a new shop called Urban Outfitters. It was an interesting clothing store. They had a couch there so people could try on the shoes, I wanted to take some pictures of Alden.
We kept taking pictures after another so he started getting fussy. lol.

No comments: