Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Turtle Eater

Alden really likes turtles..... You can see it yourself in the next few pictures. :D

He especially likes to eat them!!! I should make some turtle soup for him. Ha ha.

So... I have de Quervain's tendonitis! It's a special type of tendonitis in the wrist that new mothers often get from lifting the baby up. Ha ha. It's mostly in the base of the thumb, and if I twist my wrist or use my thumb in certain way, my thumb likes to get dislocated! And I have to pop it back in... Very painful. It's all thanks to our "healthy" baby Al! So Joe's been helping a lot lately, especially with the bedtime routine (giving bath, rubbing him down, etc.).
These are pictures of Al right out of bath. He doesn't usually look this calm or happy.. lol.


Bonus picture! I was holding Al in my arms, waiting for Joe to finish up an interview (for the internship this summer), and Alden got too heavy for me, so I put him down in the stroller. He's standing up. :D

No comments: