Okay, here's what Alden's been upto developmentally lately.
1. He can now almost crawl. He still likes to stand up and jump up and down but hasn't really shown interest in taking any steps. But he really likes to be on his belly now, I think because he realized that he can see things better and reach out for things that are on the floor. If he's wearing shorts or in his diapers, he would use his knees to push himself, but usually beacuse he's in pants, he pulls himself forward with his arms. He gets tired after a few minutes so mostly he just turns around in circles at the same spot on his belly.
2. I forgot to mention this earlier but he's been really curious about his surroundings for quite some time. Whenever people are holding him, he likes to turn his body and twirl around so he can look at things around him.
3. He's mostly on solids now. He won't take breastmilk during the day now. It's only at nights or early in the morning when he's very tired that he will take breastmilk. He likes to eat rice and other foods during the day and taste many different things.
4. He can completely sit on his own now. If he has an interesting toy, he can sit for quite a while playing with the toy. But I still watch him closely because I don't want him to bang his head on the hard floor in Korea.
5. He's a chatter box. There are times he would start talking and talking and will not stop. It's really cute.
6. Instead of making the poo face when he's trying to go, he yells out like he's doing a karate chop.
7. He's said mom a few times but I don't think he knows what it means yet.
8. He's still not at the clingly stage yet but he cries whenever someone walks out of the room.
9. If he drops a toy, he knows to follow it and look for it.
10. He's really good at pulling my hair, even if it's up in a bun. lol.
11. He's a pinching monster. He pinches really hard with his thumb and index finger, and twists his hand so it hurts like nothing else. I'm not sure if he means to pinch or if it's an automatic response or something... just like grabbing and pulling.
That's all I can think of for now. I'll post more if I think of anything else. Oh, by the way, I lost to the mosquitoes again last night, 7:5.
3 comments:
Man, I hate mosquito's too (well, any bugs) so I feel for you, it must be miserable. Good luck.
i want pictures and videos!! too many words to keep up...
love #6. lol
Post a Comment