Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My first post

I'm not sure what happened, but my words got erased. Anyway, I would like to dedicate this first post to my beautiful wife who started this last year. Over the weekend we went to a really funny martial arts comedy called Jump (you can look it up on YouTube "Jump Korea"). We took some pictures, but these ones I'm posting were sent to me from a coworker. At work, my computer won't let me put anything on a USB (something about security concerns) to take home and save, so instead I'll just save time and publish it on the internet. We had YY's old friend from middle school babysit so we could watch it together. I'll have YY post more pictures and explain when she gets time.

By the way, the drivers here are crazy. People zoom past literally inches away from you. It doesn't matter if you are a pedestrian on the street (no sidewalks) or a car, they just squeeze by. I thought that when it rains like crazy, you all know monsoon season, they would behave, but they just act like it's a nice sunny day. The only solace that I have is that I am usually in a big bus when I see close encounters, so I won't get hurt when the bus finally hits a scooter or small car. I think bus drivers are the most dangerous. I'll post a picture later of the bus driving on the other side of the road to get past cars that were waiting at a red light.



No comments: