Saturday, June 27, 2009

Stories from Sunday

Last week, on Sunday morning, Joe and I woke up before Alden did, so we went up to the kitchen to have breakfast and shower before the monster woke up. He had slept with us the night before so he was sleeping peacefully on our mat. After shower, I came down to check on the baby, and I found Alden awake. But not only was he awake, but he had also gotten our book of mormon off the shelf by the bed and was reading the book of mormon on the bed! It was so funny but I missed taking a picture of him cuz he was so cute, I had to give him a hug. lol. He surprises us so many times.

Well, on the same day, Joe had an adventure of his own during sacrament. The branch we attend is pretty small, and the chairs are set up so that there are rows of four chairs in three columns. When they serve the sacrament, they only serve the two people at the edge of the row at a time and go around and come back to serve the other two on the other side so that the sacrament tray doesn't have to be passed down the row. Well, we were sitting in the middle of the row with my cousin sitting next me. Well, the sacrament tray came to Joe first. He took a piece of bread for himself and grabbed the tray. He started pulling on the tray and had a little tug-of-war with the guy holding the tray. ha ha.

Well, here are some pictures from our trip to Seoul two weeks ago.

Having real breakfast at McDonald's close to the temple.

Lunch at a Chinese restaurant.

My friend, Seul.


We went shopping at Namdaemun with mom, Cody and Kyra.

Cute couple. Alden enjoyed the nice view up high on Cody that day.


Dinner at Hotpot.

Alden's dinner. lol

Yum. He ate a whole jar of baby food plus more of my food.
At the bus terminal, saying bye to grandma.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I think Alden looks more and more American all the time. I love the picture with Alden and Mom while at the bus stop.