Sunday, June 21, 2009

Trip to the dentist's office

Joe said his gums were hurting so we went to a dentist's office. Wow... It looked like a five-star hotel lobby inside.


Right after the panoramic x-ray. It looked like a CT scan machine.


Being examined by the doc. He said it was probably because of a sinus infection and the cold he's had recently. If the pain doesn't go away soon, we are to go to the ear, nose, throat doc to see if Joe has a sinus infection.



In the lobby. Nice furniture, big screen tv, wow...


After the dentist's office, we went to Home Plus (It's like a big target) on a date. We looked at many different things, ended up spending more money than we should have. We always drool over books and study material for Alden's Korean.


No, this is not for Al's Korean nor his English. Joe liked that it said, "Miffy goes to stay."




In Korea, most women's bathroom has small urinal/toilet and sink for little kids. They're really cute.


Alden's been just favoring real food over breastmilk, he pretty much weaned himself off. I only breastfeed him maybe once a day when he's really tired and sleepy (if I do it when he's awake, he bites me and refuses to eat). He's so cute when he eats. I'm trying to teach him to say "more." I've give up trying to teach him sign language. I think he'll be able to speak first.

Give me food.....


Alden likes to hang out with daddy. They're so cute together.


AndAlign Right here's a bonus picture.

Sorry baby...

No comments: