Alden almost dies....
After this video was taken, Joe was watching it on the camera, and Alden wanted to watch it with daddy. After the movie, he took the camera from dad and started playing with it. He started swinging the camera so Joe took the camera away from him. Later, when I wanted to watch the video, I couldn't find it! It was no where on the camera.... We figured Alden must have deleted our all time favorite video and were so sad! Joe thought of data recovery, and we were willing to pay money to get this video back. Fortunately, we found a free software called Pandora Recovery, and it worked a miracle! Thanks to the program, we're able to watch Alden fall on the ground from laughing so hard. lol., I mean, rotfl.
2 comments:
The video even had Sophie laughing in the end, really cute. I love the family pictures and those of Alden. I think my favorite is his little dress shirt and vest with the newsboy hat, darling.
It is funny to see that I didn't know 9 1/2 month old baby can laugh that hard.
Post a Comment