Wednesday, July 15, 2009

"Hello."

A couple of things I forgot to mention in the last post. Alden understands "binky" when I say it, and whenever I say the word, he starts looking for it or looks over at the place where I usually keep it. lol. Who knew Joe and I'd have to already start spelling things out so Al doesn't understand what we're talking about. lol.

He also knows that we say "hello" on the phone, but in Korean. He'd be playing with an object that looks like a phone, or sometimes w/o anything, and he puts his hand up to his ear when we say "Yeoboseyo (hello in Korean)."

Do you see the shelf at the head of the bed? Alden also likes to pull things off the shelf, so we've been storing his toys, etc. on the bottom two shelves and storing dangerous and keep-off items on the top shelf. But now, he can pull himself up, climb on the pillows and get at anything on the top shelf. I'll post a video of him getting something off the shelf later.

No comments: