We went to a fishery on our last night in Jeju. We got to catch octopus, fish, and eel by hand, and also eat fresh seafood. :D We also took a video of our adventure there. I'll upload it later, maybe. The owner was shocked that we would want to have the fish cook instead of eating it raw. He said it would be wasting a good fish, so he suggested that we don't eat that certain type of fish. lol. We were so worried that our camera would die (it was on red), but it lasted us the whole night. :) Alden had a big accident at the place after two full days of no bowl movement. It leaked out of his diaper, all over into his pants, so he had to get a quick shower there with cold water. Poor baby. But I was really glad he finally had a bowl movement. (Diarrhea is better than constipation, I think...)
With octopus we caught. They peed on us and shot ink at us. lol.

More octopus shots.

Cody with his catch.

Kyra with her catch (that fish costs $20)

Dinner time!

Being a good mom.

The next morning, I found him like this in the playpen. lol.

Our last meal in Jeju. Cody and Kyra had an earlier flight, so we dropped them off in the morning and had
No comments:
Post a Comment