Tuesday, July 7, 2009
My award winning boys
I entered a photo of Alden and Joe in an internet photo contest called I Love Dad photo contest. It was on Babble Playground, an online forum for parents. They have a photo contest every month, and last month was for Father's Day. I put on a picture of Joe holding up Alden at the beach (you can check it out at Happy Father's Day post from June), and we were one of the three winners out of over two hundred participants! :D We'll be receiving a Jeep stroller. We're really excited about it because we need a new stroller to go with a bigger carseat when we get back, plus this stroller has a toy handle for Alden. It's just perfect for us! The webpage for the contest is at the following address: http://babble.ning.com/group/photocontestilovedad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so exciting, congratulations! We are really jealous but what a cute picture!
Post a Comment