Friday, November 14, 2008

New Blog! and nasty rashses...

So I decided to start a blog since I'm a really bad journal keeper. If you've known me a while, you probably know that I do not like writing at all (especially hand writing things). I figured if I had a blog, I could jot some things down while I'm on the computer. This is also a surprise for my husband who has no idea I've started this. He'd probably appreciate too since I could keep what we've been up to in writing.

Alden's been having these rashes lately. Last week, I had breast infection and had a running fever of 104 on and off. I still had to breast-feed Alden, and Joe and I figured Alden had gotten heat rashes on his face from being against my skin. Well, his rash kept spreading to his neck and eventually his torso, so I took him in for a check-up. The doctor told me (he had a cain, just like House!) that Alden has Seborrhea, which is quite common in babies and that Alden should grow out of it. We were given a prescription ointment, and I'm to apply it to his face everyday for three days. My poor baby... I felt like such a bad mother to let his rash get so bad. Hopefully, it'll go away soon.


No comments: