Joe's scrubby face.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
New Calling
Joe got a new church calling today. He is the assistant ward clerk now. :) Anyway, we went in before church for an interview with the High Counselor. After extending the call to Joe, he asked, "So you hold a current temple recommend and feel that you're worthy to receive this calling?" Joe said, "Yes." I gave him an inspection and found that he's hair was way past in need of a haircut and that he had not shaved for a couple of days. Then I looked at the High Counselor, and he already had that 5 o'clock shadow on his face (our church is at noon) and his facial hair looked as dark and bad as Joe's two days worth of growth. Lol. So I figured Joe's worthy enough to serve as an assistant ward clerk. He's going to be busier now with his calling but I'm sure he'll do a good job.
Joe, spending time with Alden while I take a nap on the couch. The whilte stuff on his shirt is Alden's throw-up. (Joe later told me that was why he took the picture.)
Alden, sleeping on Joe's pillow. He likes to sleep on our bed more than anywhere else. Well, he absolutely hates sleeping in his bassinet so we mostly put him in the bouncer. But he still wakes up every half an hour unless he sleeps on our bed, in which case he'll sleep for 3-4 hours at a time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment