Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Amazing Talent

Joe has this amazing talent to be able to fall asleep anywhere and anytime whenever he closes his eyes for more than a few minutes even when he NOT tired. I always have such a hard time falling asleep, and it's especially hard when I only have 3 hours available at a time for sleep between feedings and I spend half an hour to an hour trying to fall asleep. I think Alden's kind of taken after his father except in a slightely different way. When he's about to fall asleep and is fighting the sleep by trying to keep his eyes open, we use a trick to help him fall asleep. If we stroke between his eyebrows, he closes his eyes and falls asleep. The following video was taken a couple months ago but grandpa said he couldn't watch it on his computer so I am putting it up here.

This video is a bonus music video. The song is in Korean but it's about a tadpole who grows its hind legs, then front lefts, and becomes a jumping frog. :D

No comments: