Saturday was the longest I've been away from Alden. I was gone from 9:30 am till 6:30 pm. I missed him a lot, and had to look at my phone often to look at a picture of him. :D I'm sure he missed me too!
We had to be there an hour early. This is a picture of Joe being caught on camera in the middle of playing Mario Kart. lol.
Alden has grown so much, and he is such a big boy now! Well, he doesn't act that way, but he sure does look very old. lol. In the following picture, he is wearing 9 month clothes. :)
I can't wait till he can sit up by himself. Right now, if I want to let him play by himself, he has to lie down on the floor, and I don't think he has a lot of fun that way. (Plus, his head gets flat.) For these pictures, he had to be propped up by pillows and blankets. I'm looking for an activity center, exersauser, or an jumperoo for him right now so he can play by himself while I do the dishes or something.
No comments:
Post a Comment