Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Funny guy

Joe and I have so much fun everyday with Alden. He is such a fun baby. We just can't stop laughing and smiling with him. Here are some examples. lol.

This is a picture of him sucking on his three middle fingers. "Yo!"


This is Alden getting ready to go skiing. :D


Click on the picture and take a look at his mouth. Ha ha ha.


Alden has so many different faces.
He changes so much in so little time.
I really need to keep taking pictures of him everyday to keep up.


Yesterday, he started making that "old man" face that Sophie makes. This confirms our suspicion that he was teething.


I am taking a Chinese conversation class every Tuesday and Thursday. So I have my little sister, Yearim, come and babysit for me while I go to school. Today, while I was getting ready to go to school, I came out to the living room and found Alden like this!!!!
Yes, and the first thing I did was NOT picking him up off the floor, but grabbing my camera to take a picture of him. Ha ha.

He had completely slipped out of his bouncer and was lying on the floor w/ his head barely on the bouncer. If you look at his hand, you can see that he is hanging on for his dear life. Ha ha.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I think he is looking more like Joe everyday. I can't belive how much they learn and grow, and it seems to happen overnight!
Sophie got the play/spinner thing for Christmas from my parents. At first, she couldn't reach either but now she will stand and sometimes even spin herself.