Our first Christmas as a family was great. After a relaxing break in Vegas, we headed up to Bountiful. The only down side was that Joe was sick the whole time! Food poisoning in Vegas, and then a cold after that! We ended up just spending the Christmas, boxingday, and our anniversary indoors.
Look what we got in our stockings! I'm horrible with American holiday traditions, and I forgot to fill up the stockings with goodies... So we put Alden inside a stocking, and that was better than anything else we could've put in one!

On our way up to Bountiful, we saw Rudolf the reindeer on I-15. :)

Proud grandfather. Alden is twice the size of Sophie!

Daddy's burping Alden.

We spent a night at Grandma's on boxing day. It was so nice to spend time with them.


Grandma made a hat for Alden. It fits perfectly! He looks like an elf with a belly. lol.

Falling asleep in Daddy's arms. He's soooo cute!
Grandma put Alden to sleep in the rocking chair. He's so cuddly. Grandma asked grandpa, "Is he asleep?" Grandpa took a look at Alden and answered, "I don't know. I can't tell."

Watching TV with Big Al.
All in all, Joe's still sick, and I started getting sick, too, but it was very nice to be able to spend time with our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment